What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
Okay so IDW’S Facebook posted this photo of John Barber right?
Nice array of covers of books he’s written/edited. We can see a couple Windblade covers for issues that haven’t been released yet.
And here we can see the cover for MTMTE #28, and on the right, Milne’s cover for #30 with the RodPod. But wait.
That shape looks awfully familiar, doesn’t it?
I AM POSSIBLY FREAKING OUT
Give me a table
and I will show you the sport of our people
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(ಠ৺ಠ)ﾉ︵ ┻━┻
[Transformers: Windblade #1]
- Overloading their systems.
- Helluva shot!
- Scratched one!
- One less to worry about!
- Firing high impact shot!
- ON THE GROUND, NOW!
- Not difficult!
- Can’t do that right now!
- Scoped and dropped!
I know this is long, but I needed to share it.
stephen fry is a true hero and inspiration to me ngl
I think Magnus likes that body.
Hey Everyone! Happy New Comics Wednesday! So today Windblade #1 comes out and I thought I’d do a little post gathering up all the ways you can buy it, to make it as easy as possible for everyone.
1. Buy at a local comic shop. If you need help finding a shop, locate one with…